Tuesday 25 November 2014

Orientation at TGC

Today the year 8 girls went to Girls College and I learnt a few things:


  1. That the pool that they have is really shallow at one side and a bit deep on the other side.
  2. There are 10 blocks named from a to m (excluding h, i and l.)
  3. The school is huge!!!
  4. There are 1400 students already there.
  5. If you're not in the top three classes you can get into them in year ten.
  6. Even though the school ends at 3:20 the busses come at 3:30.
  7. I will find out which tutor class I'm in on my first day of school.
  8. I will keep my deans for the five years I will be at college
  9. We wrote on a piece of paper.
  10. There swimming sports is fun and you don't need to take them seriously.
  11. Each teacher has a code name.
  12. Today proved 100000.99% that I will get lost on the first day of school.
  13. They talk about respect, participation and pride a lot
  14. I will start school on the 4th of February.
 I am extremely excited about college and I can't wait to take on the amazing opportunities that I can do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment